Punches: Itty Bitty - scallop (118309), 1-1/4" Circle (119861), 3/4" Circle (119873), Word Window (119857), Handheld punch (101227)
Cardstock: Basic Gray (2) 1/2x2" - Wrench Handles; 2x5-1/2" punch piece for wrench parts
Ink: Basic Gray
Additional Supplies: 2-way glue pen (100425), Sponge dauber (102892), Silver brads (104336)
- Word Window - Punch 2 slits in (2x5-1/2) Basic Gray punch piece, about 1-1/2” apart.
- 1-1/4” circle - Center circle punch over one of the slits, leaving an even thickness around the sides and bottom of slit and punch. Repeat for the second slit. This creates the wrench head.
- Itty Bitty Scallop - Punch 2 scallops in remaining Basic Gray punch piece about ¾” apart.
- ¾” circle - Center circle punch over one of the Itty Bitty punched scallops, leaving an even thickness around the scallop and punch. Repeat for the second scallop.This creates the Wrench bottom.
- Basic Gray Ink – Sponge around edges of wrench pieces: handle, wrench head, wrench bottom. (Disregard stamped sentiment)
- Snail wrench heads to one end of wrench handles.
- Snail wrench bottoms to the other end of wrench handles.
- Overlap and glue wrench handles as you like and add a couple of silver brads.
|Click Here to visit the rest of My Crafty Picks this week|