Picture this: You need a card... like NOW! What do you do?
- You cut a piece of Night of Navy CS to 5-1/2"W x 8-1/2"L and score lengthwise @ 4-1/4" and fold in half. You're halfway there... okay, bad pun... sorry! =)
- You round the corners of your card base.
- You run a piece of 5-1/4" x 4" Sahara Sand CS through your Big Shot machine with the lattice embossing folder. You round the corners of this piece.
- You adhere this to the front of your card.
- You find a scrap of texture brown CS... maybe it's Soft Suede? You're not sure what color it is or if it is even Stampin' Up! CS... it doesn't matter... you've got enough to send through the Big Shot machine with the Little Leaves die.
- You find a scrap of Whisper White CS and stamp "a little something" from the Matchbox Messages stamp set in Night of Navy ink, which you then punch out with (I think) a 1-3/8" circle punch.
- You adhere the "mystery brown" Little Leaves die cut to the front of the card.
- You attach your punched circle sentiment using a dimensional to the front of the card.
- Of course, you don't want this looking like you whipped it up in like 5 minutes or something, so you add a couple of brads.
Your card now looks something like this!
It is completely possible to make a decent looking card in under 10 minutes!
I've gotta admit that the Big Shot makes this possible, for me anyway.
The texture just adds that "umph" that would be missing if it wasn't there.
(This story is based on actual events. Names have been omitted to protect identity... who am I kidding?)
Hope your week is getting off to a great start! Thanks for visiting! =)