Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Thanksgiving Post

From Heidi...

This is a hybrid card I created for one of our upcoming classes...I've used digital stamped leaves along with a hand stamped sentiment and then built the card like I would a hand stamped card. The leaf is one of the digital stamp sets included in My Digital Studio. I am finding myself using MDS more and more...not only for convenience sake, but it allows new avenues of creativity, as well. I shared this program last night at a workshop I hosted...It was fun to share the digital fun with others.
This card is one that we'll be making in our October 5 Tumbleweed class. If you'd like to sign up, visit the City of Chandler's Park and Recreation site to register. (319TW.130 - 10AM-Noon class; 320TW.130 - 7-9 PM class)

No comments: