Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Reversed Masking

From Heidi...
If you saw Adriel's last post, my card today was inspired by her sponged Little Leaves background. She had actually sponged a Little Leaves background on Crumb Cake CS several weeks ago but hadn't gotten any further than that. Every time I went into the craft room, there it was sitting on the table crying out, "Use me!" Well, I didn't use her background (although I was tempted several times), but I went ahead and sponged another one on Crumb Cake and made this Thanksgiving card for one of our upcoming classes in October. We'll try and share our upcoming cards here over the next few weeks. I'm really looking forward to our classes at Tumbleweed and my house (Tuesday, 10/19) in October. We have some very cool looking cards coming up along with a fun technique called Faux Linen. We'd love to have you join us.

Classes and dates at Tumbleweed Recreation Center are as follows:
Thanksgiving-themed cards
319TW.130 - Tuesday, 10/5, 10am-Noon
320TW.130 - Tuesday, 10/5, 7-9 PM
Faux-Linen technique
321TW.130 - Tuesday, 10/12, 10am-Noon
322TW.130 - Tuesday, 10/12, 7-9 PM

No comments: