Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary

From Heidi...
Thanks to all the Happy Birthday well-wishers...I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Everyone in my family made me a card this year...and they were all very different. I love the card Adriel made for me, which she posted yesterday. Love the color combo and sponging :-) Love Adriel, too!
On another note, my husband and I just celebrated our 31st anniversary a few days ago. Wow, where did the time go? We met up in California's wet and rainy Northcoast area and now we live in Arizona's dry and arid desert...talk about a drastic change. I'm thankful for him... for his kindness, for his faithfulness, for always taking care of me, and for his friendship. And I'm most thankful for his faith in God, which has been such an encouragement to me...I hope I get to spend another 31 years with him.

Here's a little card I made him...He is "My Kind Friend" with "dear" and "wonderful" tucked in there. Thanks for letting me share!

CS: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, DSP
Big Shot: Textured Impression Square Lattice
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Ink: Stampin' Write markers: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, River Rock, Crumb Cake

No comments: