Thursday, December 5, 2013

How about a Freebie?

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:

I'm still here...just been very busy. I have a bunch of cute pictures and projects to share with you, but first I have to edit the pics, write the blog post, (blah, blah, blah). Upcoming blog posts and pictures are on my "to do" list, so they'll be posted in the near future. Until then, I thought I'd share this cute and free MDS bow and tag set that was posted on My Digital Studio's page. It's a project that was created with MDS and saved as a PDF, so all you have to do is click on the PDF link and print it out, even if you don't have MDS. If you need some instructions on how to create the bow, check out MY HOW-TO post. Hope you have fun!

CLICK HERE for project page.

Also, as a head's up...the Clearance Rack promotion begins December 10. Check out the Promo Page for this Week's Deals and the Whole Lot of Love Valentine promotion going on right now.

No comments: