Thursday, December 19, 2013

Six-Sided Baby Card

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:


Today I'm sharing a baby boy card using the Hexagon punch and Honeycomb embossing folder.
It's not your traditional baby card, but I've been wanting to use my Epic Day DSP for awhile so pulled it out for this card along with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set. I dragged my Soft Suede inkpad over the raised embossed Crumb Cake front panel and sponged Soft Suede and Calypso Coral around the edges of it. I used the Hexagon punch for the DSP hexagons and glued them onto pieces of Crumb Cake CS which were larger than the DSP. I then carefully cut the Crumb Cake CS around the DSP hexagons leaving about an 1/8" CS allowance.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
CS: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Epic Day DSP (130814)
INK: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
SS: Itty Bitty Banners (126257)
BIG SHOT: Honeycomb EB folder (129378), Bitty Banners (129267)
PUNCHES: Hexagon (130919)
ACCESSORIES: Sponge Daubers (102892), Sequins




No comments: