Saturday, December 7, 2013

Give Thanks

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:

..............................................................

That was the theme of ourThanksgiving this year...Give Thanks! This has been a year of answered prayers and all I can do is "Give Thanks" to God who has heard our prayers and has graciously answered us. So what better way to celebrate our Thanksgiving this year than with the MDS Feast of Thanks ensemble?
Thanksgiving Menu Board placed in a frame

Napkin Rings
It comes with a bunch of fun elements that you can put together to create banners, leaves, name cards, napkin rings, coloring page placemats, menu boards, invitations, cute "I am thankful this year for..." cards to share at your Thanksgiving meal.
Placemat coloring page. All the kids colored placemats.
Placemat, napkin ring, thankful cards, name card 
Lots of different colored shaped leaves grouped together
I used the ideas MDS offered and just printed them up, cut them out and put them together. I'm all into simple and easy this year.

I loved having the banner "Give Thanks" up all month...it was a great reminder to remember all that I have to give thanks for this year. Don't you love the Fall fabric wreath? My friend, Karin, made that for me which coordinated perfectly with the colors in the Feast of Thanks download.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: