Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tags For All Sample

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................

Last month I downloaded the MDS Tags For All designer template and I am having so much fun with it. I created my Stamp Club ladies' tags with it last month (I'll share those later on), and this month I tried out the bow and one of the Happy Birthday tags for my grandson's present.

I kept the birthday tag the size it opens up in, but it can be enlarged or reduced to your liking. The only thing I did change was to recolor the border and the "to you" banner. I love how big the tag is and when the bow is attached to the top of the tag you end up with the cutest looking present. What a fun download!


I thought I'd share with you a simple blow-by-blow on how I made the bow. I used the digital version of Polka Dot Parade DSP download to fill in the bow punch parts and printed them out on a sheet of paper, then printed the backside of my print out with the same DSP, so that the bow would have a pattern on the front and backsides when folded. BTW...you can fill the punches with any color or any DSP you have downloaded. You can also resize the bow to enlarge or reduce it.

I cut out the bow parts (saving the DSP remnants for another project) then began assembling the bow by gently bending/folding each bow end toward the center and taping the ends down at the center.


 Matching the center sections, I taped the bow to the bottom layer which is the bow ends.


I wrapped the bow strip around the center section of bow and bow ends, taping the ends to the backside.I taped it onto my package over my great big tag and I now I have a simple and super cute gift package.

No comments: