Sunday, October 13, 2013

September Thank You Tags

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................
It's already mid-October and I'm finally getting around to sharing my September thank you tags. Whew! The weeks just seem to fly by me. I guess these tags qualify as hybrid, although the only digital part of the tags are the background. I used one of my favorite DSP's Springtime Vintage (which I can still create digitally with My Digital Studio) for the background, but everything else is stamped, punched, and die cut.
One thing I wanted to try out on these tags was whether or not I could stamp with black Stazon ink and then use the white Stampin Chalk Marker to write over the inked image. The answer...Yes! I used one of the images from That's the Ticket stamp set as the black background, allowed it to dry a few minutes and then wrote "thanks" over the black background with the chalk marker. It worked great!
My Strawberry Slush flower was made using the now retired Daisy die (which I love) and Boho Blossom punch.
Thanks so much for dropping by!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the ticket and your color combo is great!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks a bunch! I love making tags.