Monday, October 28, 2013

Mosaic Madness Poinsetta

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................
I'm sharing another Mosaic Madness Christmas card. I've seen several cards around using the Mosaic Madness stamp set and Mosaic punch to create a poinsetta and leaves, so had to try my hand at it. My poinsetta is a Strawberry Slush, since this is one of my favorite reds these days.

I used the Square Lattice embossing folder for a background. I dragged my Strawberry Slush inkpad over the raised embossing to create the white and red texture.

Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, So Saffron, Old Olive
INK:Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush, Old Olive
SS:Mosaic Madness (130249), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
BIG SHOT: Square Lattice embossing folder (119976)
PUNCHES:Mosaic (131267), Boho Blossom (119858)Punch Pack (118309), 
ACCESSORIES: Jewels-rhinestones (119246)


No comments: