Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mosaic Madness Christmas Tree

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................
Today I'm sharing a simple card which was inspired by Penny Hanuszak. I used her Mosaic Madness Christmas tree idea, gluing all my stamped and punched Mosaic Madness pieces to Whisper White CS to create the tree. I then trimmed around the outer edges of my tree, placed the tree in my Square Lattice embossing folder to give it texture, and then added the embossed tree to the front of my card.
I have seen some more great ideas for the Mosaic Madness stamp set and punch, which I'll be sharing over the next few weeks.
Hope that you're all having a wonderful week!
Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Season of Style DSP (132340)
INK: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede
SS: Mosaic Madness(130249),Petite Pairs(122497) 
BIG SHOT:Square Lattice embossing folder (119976)
ACCESSORIES: Mosaic punch (131267), Punch Pack - 4 petal (118309), corner rounder, rhinestone jewels(119246), red Sharpie pen (to color rhinestones)


No comments: