Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Upcoming October 1 Card Class



CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................

This post is for all of you who stamp with me in Chandler. I hadn't finished the Christmas card sample for my upcoming October 1 class when I sent out my newsletter this month, so I wanted to show both card samples to you.

We'll be making 3 cards featuring the For the Birds stamp set. You will be able to choose your own images and sentiments, which we'll be watercoloring. I will be showing you how to make your own Flip-It cards using the Circles Collection framelits.















Class is  Tuesday, October 1, please RSVP to Heidi (heiditek@cox.net)
Times:   10-Noon; 1:30-3:30 PM, 7-9 PM
Cost:    $15


For The Birds Clear-Mount Stamp Set
126407 - For the Birds 
Circles Collection Framelits Dies
130911 - Circles Collection framelit

No comments: