Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Festive Flurry Ornament Tutorial

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................


How about a FREE tutorial? Well, I've got one for you today. This card was inspired by the Snowflake Season Simply Sent card kit in the Holiday Mini catalog. I thought creating an ornament to give as part of a card, was such a great idea, adding a personal touch to Christmas card-giving this year.

The Festive Flurry stampset and framelits bundle work great for this idea. I've created a FREE TUTORIAL for you to download, if you'd like to make these for yourself. I used the Winter Frost DSP, but any Christmas DSP could be used along with coordinating inks. You can customize the tutorial by swapping out your own DSP and colored cardstock for what I have written and use the rest of the tutorial to take you through the steps.
Hope that you have fun!




3 comments:

Denita said...

Hello Heidi. Your snowflake card with ornament is so gorgeous. I have CASed this for my Stamp Club girls for tomorrow night, and I will be telling them about your link. Thankyou for your wonderful and very thorough tutorial.
Denita x

Two Happy Stampers said...

Hi Denita,
Thanks so much for your nice comment. I hope that you and your Club girls have fun making these cards tomorrow night.
Warmly,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Wow...thank you for sharing this gorgeous card, and for generously creating and sharing your fabulous tutorial. --Doris