Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something Different

I hardly ever share any Scrapbook pages. It's probably because I don't have many to share, although I do love creating scrapbooks, especially the little mini scrap albums. My dream is to sit down for a month and just scrap away and create a wonderful book of memories.
Anyway, in May 2010 I gave a baby shower for Adriel and one of the shower activities was to create a Baby Scrapbook for her. All the sweet ladies that came were given a page that Adriel and I had designed, cut and prepped...all they had to do was copy the picture we'd taken and put their pages together. We had a great time and within an hour, her whole scrapbook had been made. All that was left was for her to add pictures and journalling. She came over a few weeks ago to pick up the album so that she could place pictures she's been taking of Allie (who BTW,  is just over a year old now) into the album. I had forgotten how cute the scrapbook had turned out. Today I found a 3 more scrapbook pages tucked in a drawer (why? I don't know!), so I thought that I'd share them here with you over the next few days. Maybe you'll be inspired to do a little bit of scrapbooking yourself. I know that I was inspired again :-)
The page above is all Stampin' Up! I used My Digital Studio to create the DSP background and added the "little cutie" sentiment, which I printed out. The little pink bird is also a digital stamp from MDS. I believe the colors I used (it's been awhile) are Garden Green, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink (maybe it's Pink Pirouette), and Whisper White. Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, Boho Blossom, 1/2" circle, Corner Rounder.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

No comments: