Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Little Bit of This and That

My card share today has just what the title says...a little bit of this and a little bit of that. My layout was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I'm using one of the new 2011-2012 In-Colors "Pool Party" for the card base and also the new Postage Stamp punch from the new Summer Mini Catlaog. The DSP is from last year's SAB DSP, unfortunately I can't remember the name of the DSP, but it was a 6x6" stack of paper with little houses printed on some of the sheets...too cute!
Well, since the DSP matched the Pool Party, I thought I'd use the DSP to turn my retired clear buttons into cute matching buttons. One thing that's always fun when the new In-Colors are introduced is that you get to play around and try them out with other colors. I love how Real Red coordinates with the Pool Party...it creates a very cheery and summery feel. Thanks for stopping by...See you next time!
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: 2010 SAB paper (can't remember the name)
Punches: Scallop Edge, Word Window, Postage Stamp, Heart to Heart
Stamp Set: Silhouette Sentiments (hostess set)
Big Shot: Top Note Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dot Texture Impression folder
Accessories: Clear Buttons (Retired - but you can use the Beveled Windowpanes), Crystal Effects, Jewels-Rhinestone, Linen thread

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a great idea - clean and simple yet the colors pop! A great way to use the papers...TFS!