Thursday, June 16, 2011

In-Color Fifth Avenue

For today's card share I used a couple of the new 2011-12 In-Colors, Calypso Coral and Pool Party, along with Early Espresso (for the card base) and Crumb Cake (front panel).
I really wasn't planning on making a card today, but when I came into my craft room I came across leftover pieces of punched cardstock and a Fifth Avenue Reinker Spread rose and a card began to develop. I really tried to stay focused on the other things I needed to do today, but the card was calling to be made. So, since I did need a birthday card for a friend, I gathered my leftover pieces and came up with this card. I think my favorite part of the card is the color combination. These four colors look great together.
Thanks for letting me share a piece of my creative day with you...and thanks so much for stopping by :-)
Supplies Used

Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Shimmery White (rose), Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Punches: Scallop Edge, Itty Bitty scallop, Jewelry Tag
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue; Tiny Tags
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake (sponging)
Big Shot: Top Note Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dot Texture Impression folder
Accessories: Jewels-Pearls, Linen thread, sponge dauber, Doilie (non-SU)

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous! Love this card and the colors!

Ret said...

Just lovely!! These colors are so fab together! Love it!!!