Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Digital Studio Contest Reject #2

I shared one of the MDS projects I made a few days ago. (You can view that post HERE.) Here is my second contest reject (that sounds really nice, doesn't it?).

I designed a tri-fold card, so it folds in thirds and when you unfold the card it creates this cute scene. This was my most difficult project with all the layers involved. I definitely have a list in my head of improvements I think Stampin' Up! could make to My Digital Studio, namely have a box with a "stack" of all the layers of your card, so you can quickly move something several layers forward or backward. The way it is now, you have to select the layer you want to move and right click it and then you have to keep clicking move forward (or backward) until it is where you want it to be. It makes designing a little more time consuming than it needs to be, I think.

I ended up changing the sentiment to a birthday greeting and printing this up as my card for Kayla's birthday. We were just getting over the flu, so I hadn't been able to make a special birthday card for her. I just printed this up from my computer and she loved it! =)

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

No comments: