Monday, January 31, 2011

Doily Valentine Heart Card

From Adriel:

Here's one of the cards we will be making at our Valentine card class next month.

I had a lot of fun with this card. We had these small doilies that we had bought awhile ago and I finally created something with them! It's just a really fun and lovely way to dress up a card or project.

The heart is a die cut from the "Hearts & Brackets" die. I used Blushing Bride CS for the pink and Rose Red CS for the heart die cut. The heart was stamped with an image from the Elements of Style stamp set in Versamark ink and sprinkled with a clear embossing powder / dazzling diamonds glitter mixture and set with the heat tool. It's a great way to make your own specialty paper. =) The little sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set. And of course you have the doily in the background.

Soft and sweet with glitter and frills. =)
BTW, I was designing something recently and I used ANOTHER doily! I'm stuck!

How about you? What are you "stuck" on right now?

Looking forward to this class on Tuesday! We'll be all sparkly! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Goodness! How elegant! I love the doily. The heart is just gorgeous with glitter. I definitely want to get some doilys and CASE this now. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!