Thursday, January 13, 2011

Elegant Wedding Card

From Adriel:

Here is a card I made using the new Blossom Petals punch from SU's new Occasions Mini catalog. I punched several petals out and used a bone folder to add some dimension to them. I built my flower and misted it with some shimmer mist (shimmer paint mixed w/ alcohol).


I used an image from the Vintage Vogue stamp set with Versamark ink for the background. I embossed the background with silver embossing powder and rounded the corners. I attached a small paper doily to the center, attached my shimmery flower and finished it off with a nice big button, ribbon, and a cute little tag with an embossed sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set.

I really just made it to play around with the new punch. This punch also has a coordinating stamp set (Build a Blossom) that I haven't played around with yet. It's so much fun to play! =)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day. =)

3 comments:

Heather Foust said...

Beautiful Card!

patdale said...

I would love this card for a "Will you be my flower girl" card! Is there any chance you are selling these?

Two Happy Stampers said...

Hi Pat,

I didn't see your post until today...January 3, 2012! If you're still interested in this card, it is for sale. It is $4.00 plus $1.00 shipping and includes an envelope. Let me know and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

You can email me privately, if you like: twohappystampers@gmail.com

thanks, Heiid