Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sharing My July Color Challenge Card

From Heidi...Well this little 3x3 card serves as my July Color Challenge submission, as well as the card I created for our August newsletter's Craft Room, which hasn't been posted yet. It has been great to have some new colors to create with. This color combo isn't one I would've thought to put together myself, but I really like all these colors together. I was SO glad that this stamp set "Fundamental Phrases" didn't get put on the retired list...we use it ALL the time. Most of the phrases fit in the Word Window punch... another item we use all the time.
We got ourselves a website where we can now store our newsletters and add tutorials to share with you. So, here's our 3x3 Color Challenge card Tutorial for you...Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Heidi, I love the sentiment "Hello Friend" and the colours work well tog. I love seeing what you guys come up with each month. :)

Happy Weekend, T. :)

Two Happy Stampers said...

Hi T...Thanks for stopping by and commenting :-)

Feby N. McCann said...

Very pretty, love the card Heidi! For some reason I've always been more attracted to square-shaped cards :), and this one is just fab! :)