Saturday, July 10, 2010

Travel Scrap Album

From Heidi...We have some really fun projectclasses planned for the Summer and Fall. We have a Travel Album class planned for Tumbleweed in September, so I've been playing around with some album ideas. I found this fun album idea where you make your own book binding using stitching, so I tried it out and made this little prototype. It was fun to make, so I'll be using this idea to make a new one with some of the new Stampin' Up DSP and new cardstock colors. I used My Digital Studio for "All Aboard" image. I found a bunch of fun "travel-themed" digital stamps on MDS, so I'm going to add some digital elements to the album, too. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

Hi Heidi,
Very beautiful travel album! I love the vintage train image.