Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vintage Scallop Circle Cards

From Adriel:

I'm actually posting something new today! Wow! =)

Life has changed a lot for me with a new baby. I know that in a few more weeks, things will have settled down a little bit and she won't need so much attention (nursing, burping and diaper changing make up at least 8 hours of my day) and she'll be sleeping better. A part of me is longing to be the mom to my other two children I was able to be before the baby and to have the steam to do "extra" things that don't seem that important at the moment. While a part of me is craving for what used to be "normal", I'm realizing that this season of life is so short and will soon be over. My tiny little baby will be walking and talking before I know it and I'll have time again for those "extra" things. I'm learning to embrace the new "normal" and take it a day at a time. So today this is the little "extra" thing that I'm able to do. =)

I loved the scallop circle card my mom made a few weeks ago! I loved it so much, I made my own scallop circle card!

Mind you... I made this before baby. I'm not really sure when I'll be making anything new, but when I do, I'll be sharing it with you! =)

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted: Kraft CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Very Vanilla CS, Chocolate Chip ink, Rose Red ink, Very Vintage wheel, Vintage Vogue stamp set, Itty Bitty Bits stamp set, All Holidays stamp set, Boho Blossom punch, Modern label punch, Scallop Circle Bigz die, Circles #2 Originals die, Big Shot die cutting machine.

No comments: