Saturday, June 26, 2010

Butterfly Birthday Card for THS Color Challenge #5


From Adriel:

I thought before the month of June was over, I should share the card I made for our color challenge. Easier said than done! I'm typing with one hand while I nurse little Allison, typing much slower and backspacing more than normal. I'm sure with more practice, I'll get more proficient at one-handed typing.

So, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. I simply don't have the patience right now to type a lengthy post one-handed. =D

Two Happy Stampers Color Challenge #5 for June
Butterfly Birthday Card

No supply list... sorry!

There's still a few days left in June if you'd like to join us for this month's color challenge. Click HERE for the details.

BTW, I've been enjoying looking through the new Stampin' Up! catalog! I'm really looking forward to playing around with the new colors! How about you? :)

1 comment:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colours you guys come up with. :) T.