Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Card

From Heidi...Where does the time go? Wow...it's been awhile since I've posted something here on our blog. I keep meaning to get my Christmas cards posted, but there's always just "one more thing" that seems to take presidence! I'm glad that there's two of us...I'm sure our blog site is glad that there's two of us, otherwise it might feel more neglected than it already does. But anyway...here's a Christmas card I wanted to share. I love this layout using two different coordinating DS papers, which I saw used on another card. The DS paper is Holiday Lounge, Stamp Set: Snow Buddies (stocking). I used Crystal Effects to create an icicle border which I placed on the top of the Whisper White CS. After watercoloring the stockings, I filled them in with Crystal Effects to make them pop out. This was a fun card to make! I had fun creating all the little details

2 comments:

Deb Rymer said...

Adorable! Love the image, your colors and all your layers!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh what totally adorable stockings!