Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How about some pictures?

From Heidi...I'm finally able to post some new pictures on our blog...YAY! Today I'm sharing some pictures of a Nature Journal Class we'll be teaching at the Veteran's Oasis Park next month. I've kept a nature journal throughout the years and it's fun to look back through the sketches I've drawn and observations I've made about the world around me. This class will be for 8-16 year olds, so we had to keep the journal simple enough for the younger ones, yet interesting enough for the older students. I hope we achieved our goal. We used chipboard for the covers, held together with notebook rings. It includes 6 category tabbed dividers, 2 pocket envelope pages and 4 photo pages along with embellished journal pages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and what a wonderful idea!!!

Rainy Day Gardener said...

What a great idea! I need to remember this for when my kids are old enough to create this kind of keep sake ~ nature is a big part of our families lifestyle.