Friday, November 6, 2009

Altered Composition Books

From Heidi...I love journaling...and I love journaling in cute journals!! Back in July when Walmart was having their Back-to-School specials, we picked up a bunch of these Composition Books for 50 cents/piece...quite a bargain! These make great journals because of their size and lined notebook pages, but as they are, they're pretty boring on the outside, so we decided to make them cute! We altered this book with SU's Rockabilly designer paper (you'd never know that the other side of this designer paper is decorated with skulls, huh? I'm just not into the skulls and death look, this side looks much happier and cheerier). Once again, I really wish I could use My Digital Studio (did I mention that yesterday, too?), but since I can't I resorted to using Word for my colored oval and "Notes" title. I used the Tart and Tangy stampset to stamp the cherries. We'll be taking these with us to the craft fair we're doing tomorrow at Vertuccio Farms...they've got a bunch of fun happening tomorrow from 10 AM to 10 PM. If you don't have any plans, come on out with your family. They've got a lot of family fun planned.

No comments: