Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun with Build-a-Bear & a Happy Birthday!!


From Adriel:

Some of you may know this, but Stampin' Up! just recently started selling a cute Build-a-Bear stamp set. They combined forces together with Build-a-Bear and created a stamp set, DS paper and some cute Sizzix dies for the Big Shot. The other day my kids played with the Build-a-Bear set and I wanted to share the two cards my son, Jacob, made... okay, only one. Blogger is still being dumb and only letting me post pics to the top of the post! Argh! I'll have to share the other photo later. =)

This new set is so cute and my kids both have something new to stamp with now that is right up their alley. And it's Build-a-Bear... how could you go wrong with that? Even the sentiment set has the Build-a-Bear type, so it matches! =)

Oh, just have to mention that it's my mom's birthday today!! Happy Birthday, Mom!! My dad made (yes, I said made) my mom a really nice birthday card. Hopefully she will post a picture of it so you all can see it. He did a great job on it and I thought it was very thoughtful of him. =)

Anyway, going to take my mom out to lunch today at some place nearby called the Olive Press... it sounds quaint. It will be fun to go somewhere new and try something different... we don't do a whole lot of that. I should bring my camera so I can share some pics...

No comments: