Sunday, September 20, 2009

We Moved This Weekend


We moved our craft room into its OWN ROOM!!! Yay!! =D

Here's a shot of the room in the middle of the process:

And here's the "After" picture of the room all done:

Glitter, embossing powders, Big Shot stuff, cardstock and paper:

Shelves of stamps, cardstock scraps, storage drawers with all kinds of things!!, and hey, look! There's 2 empty shelves at the top of the bookcase! I'm sure they won't be empty for long! =)
Extra desk for when the kids want to make cards, for the sewing machine, for die cutting, for "extra" work space! My mom made me promise we wouldn't use it for cluttering. heehee =)


Our work table with the awesome wall organizer shelf peg board (I don't know what it's called!) that my dad made for my mom last year... it's awesome! Did I mention my dad is awesome, too? =D This is where we will be doing our creating! =)

Anyway, had to share our new room with you! Thanks for stopping by! =)

2 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Congrats to U!!!!

I just seen your little thing in the Sunday newpapers today and came to have a look. COngrats to you....... I live in the valley close to you myslef.
hugs, janny

Anthonette said...

Love the new room, Heidi & Adriel! Great job on the paper punch and ribbon holder.