Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OSW Verve Challenge

From Adriel:


Here's the cards I made for the OSW (One Sheet Wonder) Verve Release Challenge on SCS. I got out my sewing machine for this challenge and had a great time. I used Cutie Pie (retired) DS paper from Stampin' Up!, a lot of sticky rhinestones, lots of layers and lots of punches! Last week I discovered that I can use my scallop circle punch to make cute scallop photo corners, so I am currently hooked on those, which you can see in the photos! Let me know what you think!
On another note, yesterday I also worked on the card kit that we will be offering for the month of October. More details about that within the next few days.
Also, if you would like to receive our e-newsletter, let us know by email!
One of the verses I read this morning: "For the ways of the Lord are right, and the righteous will walk in them, but transgressors will stumble in them." Hosea 14:9

1 comment:

Two Happy Stampers said...

I really, really like these, Adriel. They are so cheerful and happy! Nice job :-) - Mom