Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun with Sponging

From Heidi...


Adriel and I have been busy creating cards and projects for our upcoming classes to be held at Tumbleweed Park/Rec center this winter, so last week I came up with a few cards that we will be making using sponging. I used the layout for the pink circle card with one I saw on the Stampin'Up showcase, but added black to the card. This was a simple and quick card to make. The burgundy card is my design. I love the simple flowers from this stamp set "Embrace Life". I embossed the flower with winter wonderland embossing powder. It has little flecks of glitter, which gives it a bit of a bling. I used Bravo Burgundy, Mostly Mustard and So Saffron to sponge around the embossed flowers, the papers used are B.Burgundy, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette (edges sponged with B.Burgundy), and So Saffron. All the family members gave it two thumbs up.
I'm also adding a picture of our new supply organizer my husband built for me. He made a place for punches, ribbon and other supplies. I think he did a great job and I really appreciate it...and him!

No comments: