Saturday, November 9, 2013

October Thank You Tags

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................
I love making tags, I don't know if it's their size, shape, or what it is, but I always have lots of ideas for making tags. This month's tags use the Floral Fusion sizzlits, which I've had forever, but haven't used very much...why? They're super cute and just the right size for tags!
I must remember these cute flowers for future projects!
 ...and yes, thanks much for stopping by :-)
Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Strawberry Slush
INK: Early Espresso
SS:Six-Sided Sampler (130956)
PUNCHES:1/2" circle (119869), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309)
BIG SHOT: Floral Fusion sizzlit (115969), Secret Garden (129372), Apothecary Accents (127003), retired embossing folder
ACCESSORIES: Jewels-rhinestones (119246)


No comments: