Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Pinterest Inspired Thank You

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................
On Pinterest I have a color combination board which I used to create today's Thank You card. I love the soft hues of blues and pinks together, very pretty!
nature hues
One thing that is really hard for me to do is to stick with just one stamp set when I make cards. I try, but it's usually hit-and-miss and today's card was a miss, as far as one stamp set goes. In fact this card uses three stamp sets: Thank You Kindly, Flowering Flourishes, and Mixed Bunch. (When I post my card on Splitcoaststampers, which stamp set should I place it in? I'm thinking Flowering Flourishes.)
I love the Flowering Flourishes for backgrounds and thought it would make a great start for a soft and pretty card. The Fancy Fan and Delicate Designs embossing folders added a nice texture to the card.
Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush
INK: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
SS:Flowering Flourishes (126367), Mixed Bunch (125537), Thank You Kindly
PUNCHES:Boho Blossoms (119858),  Punch Pack (118309)
BIG SHOT: Labels Collection framelits (125598), Ovals framelits (129381), Large Scallop edgelit (127019), Delicate Designs EB folder (127023), Fancy Fan eb folder (127751)
ACCESSORIES: Jewels-rhinestones (119246)


No comments: