Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lattice You Are Loved Valentine

I love how the Lattice Bigz die fits behind the 3-3/8" Hearts Collection framelit. One of the themes I used to create this year's Valentines was "Negative Space" or cut-outs, and then tried to figure out some fun ideas to place behind the heart cut-outs. The framelits make it super easy to cut out a negative space anywhere on your card.
I used the beautiful stamp set You Are Loved, which is a great stamp set for any occasion, not just for Valentine's Day. I have a Hearts A Plenty free tutorial for this card (sorry, it's minus photo-by-photo directions), which you'll be able to find under my Free Tutorials.

To view the supply list and basic tutorial, click here.
                                           Click to Order Stampin' Up! Supplies


No comments: