Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rustic Best of Everything



Here's a card share that is not Christmas related. It's a special card I made for a friend who needed a pick-me-up. I used the great Woodgrain embossing folder on Crumb Cake and dragged my Early Espresso stamp pad over the raised embossed image, sponging the edges of the card, the So Saffron label, and DSP with the same ink. I used my Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, and Early Espresso markers to color and ink up the Best of Everything stamp set. The blender pen was great for blending the colors together. I cut out the tree and the stamped leaves, layering them for a 3-D look. Paper-piercing, twine and rhinestones helped to finish up the rustic feel of the card.
Thanks a bunch for dropping by!
Supplies
CS: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
DSP: Comfort Cafe
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red (ink and Stampin' Write markers
SS: Best of Everything, Itty Bitty Banners
Punches: 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents (127003); Bitty Banners framelits (129267), Woodgrain embossing folder (127821)
Accessories:  jewels-rhinestone, linen thread, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials (126187), sponges

No comments: