Friday, April 27, 2012

Word Play Flower Fest


In my last post, I shared with you the Scalloped Card I made with the Flower Fest stamp set that didn’t make April’s class. Well today I’m posting one of the cards that DID make the class using the three So Saffron stamped and watercolored roses. My layout for this card was inspired by another stamper. Unfortunately her card didn’t include her watermark, so I can’t give due credit :-/. My apologies!!

My challenge for this month’s class was incorporating my leftover Paisley Petal DSP with the Flower Fest stamp set to create three different styled cards. This is the elegant card which the green floral DSP gives a soft feel to.  I used Old Olive grosgrain ribbon to create the little ribbon leaves.

Thanks for stopping by! 
For information on the Flower Fest tutorial or kits, Click Here

No comments: