Saturday, April 28, 2012

Organic Flower Fest


So what makes this card “organic”? My son! I always get my family’s response and input to the cards I make because they’re pretty honest and aren’t worried about hurting my feelings. I appreciate the truth! When I set this card out for some input, my son told me he liked the organic look to the card, so the “organic” name stuck :-)
This is the third card we made in April’s stamp class. I stamped the BIG flower from the Flower Fest stamp set onto the peachy colored Paisley Petals DSP to create the focal point for this card. The Stripe embossing folder on the card front and Pool Party band gave the card some texture. I love texture!!

I’m going to miss this fun stamp set…I hope that the new catalog has a great replacement for the Flower Fest stamp set.
See you next time!!

No comments: