Tuesday, February 14, 2012

An Overdue Post and Happy Valentine's Day


It's been awhile since I've posted...but the good news is that I'm putting up a post today. Yay...and I thought I'd share this shabby chic card with you. So, what else have I been doing this month? I've been creating cards  for upcoming classes and that's always a LOT of fun! I centered the cards around the Apothecary Art and Flower Fest stamp sets. I can't wait to share them with everyone.  Since I'll be teaching the cards I've been working on, I need tutorials to send out, so I've also been busy writing, taking and editing pictures, and putting them all together. It's a different kind of creating, but fun.
I taught this month's Brayering class at Tumbleweed Recreation Center last week. We had a great time brayering and everone's cards turned out beautiful. It was quite an aerobic class with all the brayering going on, we certainly got a workout. I get to teach the Brayering class again next week with another bunch of stamping gals. Can't wait!
I'll be posting this month's Brayering cards next week along with a little brayering how-to YouTube video, so you can all see what we've been up to this month. The Brayering Tutorial PDF will be available next week along with a few kits, so stay tuned for that, too.
Thanks a bunch for stopping by...I hope that you're all having a great day :-)
Supplies:
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
DSP: Berry Blossoms
Ink:  Soft Suede for sponging; Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Old Olive
Punches: Jewelry Tag ((117190)
Big Shot: Labels framelit (125598), Adorning Accents edgelit (125595)and embossing folder (125601); Daisies #2 (114520)
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue (118598 CM); Tiny Tags (118592 CM)

No comments: