Friday, February 24, 2012

Video and Brayered Flower Garden


I'm excited to share the cards we made in this month's Brayering Class. If you haven't brayered before, it's a great way to add color and drama to your cards. Once you get comfortable with brayering, it's a technique you'll want to use often in your card making or scrapbooking. Today's card uses the Flower Garden textured impression folder along with brayering.
I added a sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set, which fit perfectly next to the embossed Flower Garden image. I'm also posting my YouTube video on Brayering below.


I appreciate you stopping by...hope that you have a great day.

This card is part of February's Brayering Trio class. For more information on the tutorial or card kits click here.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your card is elegant! Thanks for the video....

Two Happy Stampers said...

Hi Sarah,

You're welcome!