Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strips of Valentine Enchantment

It's hard to believe that we're already into the middle of January and heading towards the next holiday, Valentine's Day. Here's the last card we made in this month's Valentine Trio class. I used strips of the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP along with the Edgelit Adorning Accents scallop die and coordinating Adorning Accents embossing folder.
I have a couple of sheets left over from the Everyday Enchantment DSP which are more masculine, but haven't created anything with them yet. With my Valentine classes finished, I'm looking forward to playing around with these new sheets of DSP and their color combinations.

I hope that you're having a week, and thanks for stopping by!

This card is part of January's Valentine Enchantment Trio class.

8 comments:

Susan said...

lovely!

AB. said...

I'm in love with your card!! What colour is the heart? Is that Poppy Parade?...and the sentiment panel - Early Espresso?? I think I need to CASE this - it's beautiful!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks for your comments on the card, Susan and Alison.

Alison, Yes on both...the heart is Poppy Parade and the sentiment border is Early Espresso. Have fun!

gale said...

This is a beautiful card. You used a lot of punches on it-very neat!

Jane Harala said...

Could you explain how you do the round sections of the DSP? Very pretty card!!!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thank you Gale and Jane for your lovely comments.
Jane, I rounded the ends of the DSP strips with the circle punch. I have pictures and detailed instructions in my Valentine Trio Class, if you're interested. Link for the class is at the bottom of this blog post.

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

These are so pretty!! I haven't made any cards in so long and I'm really starting to miss it. Seeing yours in your recent posts has given me that creating itch again!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Two Happy Stampers said...

Can't wait to see you what you create, Wendy! :-)