Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and January Newsletter

A very Happy New Year to everyone! I've posted the January Stamping Newsletter which you can view HERE or by clicking on my Newsletter button on the right side of the blog. I am looking forward to sharing ideas, cards, classes, and spending 2012 with all of you who stamp with me or visit here on my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Here's what's going on this coming month:
January Classes
Creative Cards: Valentine Cards ($15)
Tuesday, 1/10 – 10 AM-Noon; (7-9 PM CANCELLED)at Tumbleweed Recreation Center
Tuesday, 1/17 – 10 AM-Noon; 1:30-3:30 PM; 7-9 PM at Heidi’s House
January PDF Tutorials
Valentine Card Class Tutorial ($3.95)
Demo to Demo Valentine Card Class Tutorial ($8.95)
To view class picture, purchasing and more info, CLICK HERE

January Card Kits
Valentine Card Class Kit - Includes PDF Tutorial ($17.00 - includes shipping)
To view class picture, puchasing and more info, CLICK HERE

No comments: