Friday, September 23, 2011

Free Photo Holder Card Tutorial

The theme for my card class this month was Christmas Holder cards. We made a couple of newsletter holder cards and then this card, which is a Photo Holder, using the Top Note Bigz die which I wanted to share with you. Just click on the link Snowflake Photo Holder for your free PDF tutorial.
One of our stamping friends used Whisper White snowflakes instead of Bashful Blue and it made a beautiful card. What makes this card a little special, is that when the recipient pulls out the photo they still have a beautiful stamped Christmas card. When I first designed the card I had only stamped a sentiment, but it seemed to need a little bit more, so I added the trees from Plant Hope. (Thanks, Susan, for letting me borrow your stamp set...I'm ordering my own this month :-)
I'd love to see what you come up with, so please feel free to send me a photo of your rendition of the Photo Holder. I hope that you have fun trying the card out. Happy Friday!


No comments: