Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13th Already?

From Adriel:

Can you believe that we're almost halfway through the month of May already? Craziness! Time is flying by in some ways, but in others, it seems to be inching by. My due date of June 2nd doesn't seem to be getting any closer... I'm in that stir-crazy phase of pregnancy, trying to keep myself busy and occupied. I know it's not a long wait now, but it still seems so far away and like it's never going to happen. Craziness (in a different sort of way... like mental)!
Anyway, that's a whole lot more than you came to hear today, I'm sure! LOL! I really began this post to show off what we're making today at our project classes today. This cute box w/ 5 note cards.

We're going to be using the Big Shot like crazy today! It should be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to teaching the class. We'll be seeing some of you later!
And for those of you who are not able to come, but would like the PDF of the directions, I will have that available to purchase later for $3. I want to double-check my directions first for any errors before making it available. =)

No comments: