Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Placecards

From Adriel:

Haven't been working on a whole lot the past couple of weeks... got some bug and it just hung on for dear life! Anyway, today I felt more like myself and hopefully am on the way out of being sick! =)

I have found some time (and energy) to squeeze in a bit of creating over the past few weeks and here's some placecards I made a week or so ago. Fun! =)


The placecards measure 3-5/8" x 4" and are scored @ 2" for a tent-style placecard. Sometimes smaller scale is fun to work with. When you've done a lot of cards, working with something smaller can be a great creative break! =)

Thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry I've been so absent lately... just a lot going on right now in life. =)

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

I love ALL the place cards, Adriel! It's great you were able to find time to create.