This is one of the cards we made this month for one of our Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks. These little snowmen from the stamp set "Window Dressing" are so cute.
For those that weren't able to make it, here's the recipe and directions.
1 – 5 ½ x8 ½ Whisper white (fold in half for card base)
1 – 5 ½ x 1 Riding Hood Red
1 – 2 x 2-3/8 Riding Hood Red (One of 2-3/8 edge scallop edge punched)
1 – 2 ½ x 2 ¼ Always Artichoke
1 – 2 x 2 ¼ Whisper White (Stamp/Scallop punch)
1 – 5 ½ x 2 DS Paper, Red/white stripes (Scallop edge punch lower edge of paper)
Window Dressing – Snowmen
Star Studded Season – Christmas Blessings
Spots – Ruby Red; Old Olive; Bashful Blue
Markers – Summer Sun
Punches – Scallop Edge; Scallop Square
5” Gold Elastic Cord
1. Using Stampamajig, Old Olive ink, and Christmas Blessings stamp, stamp greeting to upper 1/3 of CS on right hand side of card.
2. Glue striped DS paper to CS, leaving a 3/8” white border on bottom.
3. Glue RHRed strip under greeting and over DS striped paper.
4. Stamp snowmen on WWhite piece
5. Watercolor snowmen with blender pen and ink.
6. Punch out snowmen using Scallop square punch.
7. Glue snowment to RHRed CS, leaving an even Red border on the Left , upper and lower section of red CS. Keep the Scalloped edge on the right side.
8. Wrap knotted gold cord around right side of AArtichoke piece. Tape cord to back of AArtichoke CS piece.
9. Glue AArtichoke to left side of card.
10. Dimensional the back of Red/snowmen piece to AArtichoke, leaving an even AArtichoke border on left, upper and lower section.