Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scalloped Card

From Adriel:

I went over to my moms today and played with stamps! I haven't gotten to just sit down and be creative for awhile, since we were getting ready for those craft shows. It was a nice treat to get to spend a little time and play. I got to use our new scallop square punch! What fun! It is so versatile and looks so nice! This is the card I made today!


These colors remind me of Valentines Day! I decided not to make it a Valentines card, but I almost did. Below are my supplies:

Priceless set
Fundamental Phrases set
Pretty in Pink CS
Rose Red CS
Elegant Eggplant CS
Lavender Lace CS
Whisper White CS

Bashful Blue classic ink
Rose Red classic ink
Pretty in Pink classic ink
Lavender Lace classic ink
Elegant Eggplant classic ink

Scallop Edge punch
Scallop Square punch
1-1/4" circle punch
Corner Rounder
1/8" Handheld circle punch

Sponge
White satin ribbon
Dimensionals

Thanks for taking time out of your day to look! I hope you enjoyed yourself!

No comments: