Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Circle Cards

From Adriel:

Here's some cute cards I made using a coluzzle circle and blade and the cute (but retired) set, Very Punny.



Here's a close up of one of the cards.


I made four sets of these cards to sell at the craft shows. They fit into a 3x3 envelope. I water colored the images with a blender pen and inks. I used my crimper on the background circle to add some texture to the cards and topped off all the cards with ribbon! I think they're pretty cute! What do you think?

Supply list (all SU! unless noted):

Gable Green CS
Lovely Lilac CS
Barely Banana CS
White CS
Chocolate Chip ink
Gable Green ink
Lovely Lilac ink
Barely Banana ink
White craft ink
Very Punny set (retired)
Sprinkles set
Itty Bitty Backgrounds set
Ribbon (all ribbon used is not SU!)
Crimper
Blender pen
Coluzzle circle template and blade
2" circle punch (not SU!)
Scallop circle punch
1-3/8" circle punch
Dimensionals


Also, I added a new picture of my mom and I to our side bar. It was taken last Thanksgiving. Just makes me thankful for my mom. She's a very good friend. :-D

1 comment:

Denise said...

These are so cute, I love the color combo.