Friday, October 31, 2008

More Crafts...

From Adriel:

I'm just posting a few pictures of other crafts we've made for the craft show. And just a reminder... tomorrow is the BIG day!!! In case you missed the news, we will be doing some craft shows during the month of November. Tomorrow is one of the shows, so we are all ready to go! Here's the info in case you are interested in attending this craft show:
Desert Dreams 2008 Holiday Boutique
Saturday, November 1st
Gilbert Historical Museum
SW corner of Gilbert and Elliot Rd.
FREE admission
8am - 1pm

Onto the pictures...

File Folder Portfolios - these are great, aren't they? I learned how to make them HERE. I used different file folders so that they are enclosed. I think it's more usable that way. I also attached the file folders a little differently, but it works the way she shows you as well. I made two for this event. I will be selling them for $18 each.


Memory Flip Album - I used an idea that Stampin' Up showed awhile back for a recipe scrapbook. I used different sized chipboard for the covers and embellished all the pages in between with space for pictures and journaling, so it can be used for a memory scrapbook instead of for recipes. It stands up on its own and is a great way to display pictures. I made two of these and will be selling them for $15 each.



Gift Tags - I made a couple different styles of gift tags. One is ornament gift tags. I made these using my wonderful punches! What would I do without them?!?! I used the small flourish and circle from the Priceless set and they worked great to make the circles look like ornaments. The other style is more traditional, using both sizes of tag punches and various stamps from SU! I didn't get a picture of those, but will try to get one posted if I can later. Anyway, made a bunch of the tags and will be selling them in a pack of 10 for $2.




Box w/ note cards - Handmade box with 5 - 3x3 notecards and envelopes inside. I made two different styles of these boxes and cards. I only got a picture of one of the styles. I made a total of 4 boxes and will be selling them for $8 each.



Bread Sleeves - I came up with the dimensions for this on my own. Thought someone might like to package a loaf of bread in a cute way. It's just a simple way to dress up a homemade gift for someone. Perfect for giving to a neighbor or teacher. I made 8 of these and am selling them for $1.50 each.

We have a lot of other stuff that I have no pictures of, which include: assorted gift bags, paper pumpkins and kits, card candy, post-it keychain holders, altered picture frames, Thanksgiving place cards, brag books, Christmas card sets, greeting cards, gift card holders, Christmas fudge (candy bar sliders), nugget boxes... and more. We've been working very hard! :-D

If you are interested in any of these items, feel free to email us and let us know. We would be happy to take any special orders you may have.

I'll post pictures from the craft show in a couple of days. I've got my camera charging as we speak. Stay tuned...

No comments: