Friday, January 24, 2014

Adorning Accent Valentine

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:

....................................................


Today's Valentine is more along the traditional lines...which is more my personal taste for Valentine's. I have been trying to stretch myself to include styles and trends that aren't necessarily my favorite, but are fun nonetheless, which is how I came up with my last post's You & Me Valentine.
I love the soft lines of the Adorning Accent framelit and Adorning Accent edgelit together. I added the negative punched heart to allow the pretty Fresh Prints DSP to stand out against the white cardstock.
Hope that you're having a wonderful day!

Supplies:
CS: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black,Fresh Prints paper Stack DSP (132996)
INK: Basic Black
SS: Sweet Essentials (126457) or use your favorite sentiment stamp set 

Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing FoldersAdorning Accents Edgelits Die


1 comment:

Sandie C said...

I love this card with its clean and simple design. I may CASE this wgne making cards for the troops - thanks heaps for sharing - love that d/p too!! :-)