Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mimi!

             (there's too many fun promos to list them all here)

I've finally found some time to use some of the fun Sale-A-Bration items I got free. Better late than never, right? Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my youngest granddaughter, who is turning one. I tried to create a card that was pink and soft, but it just didn't fit her personality. The bright colors of the Sycamore Street DSP reflect her busyness and fun, bouncy countenance best.
I used the cute stamp set Bring on the Cake, stamping it in Island Indigo and then used Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfuit and Island Indigo markers to color and decorate the outlined numbers.

I hope that you're having a great day!

Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB-2013)
INK: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfuit
SS: Bring on the Cake(121899)
BIG SHOT: Labels Collection Framelit (125598), Stripes folder (123128)
PUNCHES: 7/8" Scallop (129404), Itty Bitty Shapes (118309)
ACCESSORIES: Jewels-Rhinestones (119246), 3/8" ruffled Island Indigo ribbon (122974)



No comments: